We now have a network of 100 volunteers in 7 major towns. We have hubs in Harare, Gweru, Bulawayo, Norton, Masvingo, Mutare and BeitBridge.
- Harare - we donated food and clothing to 3 homes in Harare namely Jairos Jiri, St Josephs House of Boys and Matthew Rusike Children’s Home. We have also given food, clothing and school fees assistance to a family in Mufakose. We have made regular donations of food, clothing and stationery as well as furniture to Open Tribe Foundation in Epworth for use by over 420 school children who are mostly orphans and vulnerable children.
- Chitungizwa - we have donated food, clothes, medication and sanitary pads to Maunganidze Children’s Home, Bumhudzo Old People’s Home and St Marys Children’s Home.
- Bulawayo - we have donated to Home of Peace, Bulawayo Shelter and to Ekuphumuleni Geriatric Home. We have also made stationery donations to children’s homes as well as sanitary pads to school outside of Bulawayo.
- Mutare - we donated to Zororai Old People’s Home.
- Gweru - we have supported families with food and part payment of school fees. We have also made donations to a ZimCare (Mudavanhu) centre for the mentally challenged.
- We partnered with the annual Children’s Sports and Arts Festival where over 500 kids from 22 homes across the country will come to Harare for a festival. We sponsored them with food and other items.
- Masvingo – We made food and sanitary wear donations to children’s homes.
- BeitBridge – we ran entrepreneurship workshops as well as making food donations to about 21 families of those living with HIV and AIDS.
- We have also partnered with such organisations as ZiMwana for workshops in Caledonia where we inspired young people to shun drugs and alcoholism. We also made donations through them of sanitary pads for over 300 girls in the Mabvuku Tafara community.